Introduction of customized Horizontal Grinder on sales: small knowledge of classification of grinders!
The grinder is a machine tool that uses abrasive tools to grind the surface of the workpiece. Most of the grinders use high-speed rotating grinding wheels for grinding processing, a few use other abrasive tools such as oilstone, belts and free abrasives for processing, such as honing machines, super-finishing machine tools, belt grinders, grinders and polishing Machine waiting. With the increase in the number of high-precision and high-hardness mechanical parts, as well as the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, the performance, variety and output of grinders are constantly improving and growing. Let's follow the editor of customized Horizontal Grinder on sales to take a look at its other classification knowledge!
1. Cylindrical grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces.
2. Internal grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces. In addition, there are grinders with both internal and external cylindrical grinding.
3. Coordinate grinder: internal grinder with precise coordinate positioning device.
4. Centerless grinder: the workpiece is clamped centerlessly, generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket, and the guide wheel drives the workpiece to rotate. It is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. For example, bearing shaft support and so on.
5. Abrasive belt grinder: a grinding machine that uses a fast-moving abrasive belt for grinding.
In summary, the editor of customized Horizontal Grinder on sales tells: a brief introduction to the classification of grinders.