Advantages of customized Intelligent pellet mill
Do you know the advantages of customized Intelligent pellet mill? Follow the editor to have a simple understanding!
1. It can avoid being picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials with comprehensive nutrition, which can prevent animals from picking their favorite food from the powder and refusing to take in other ingredients. Since pellet feed can maintain uniformity during storage, transportation and feeding, feeding loss can be reduced by 8%-10%.
2. High feed rate of return. During the pelleting process, due to the comprehensive effects of moisture, temperature and pressure, the feed will undergo some physical and chemical reactions, which will gelatinize starch and enhance the activity of enzymes, which can enable the fed animals to digest the feed more effectively, which translates into weight gain. . Feeding poultry and pigs with pellet feed can increase the feed conversion rate (that is, the rate of return) by 10%-12% compared with powdered feed. Feeding fattening pigs with pellet feed has an average daily gain of 4%, and the feed-to-meat ratio is reduced by 6%; feeding broilers, the feed-to-meat ratio can be reduced by 3%-10%.
3. Storage and transportation are more economical. After pelleting, the bulk density of the feed will generally increase by 40%-100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs.
4. Good liquidity and easy management. Many powders, especially fluffy feeds with small specific gravity, often stick to feed silos with molasses or high fat and urea added feeds. Because pellet feed has good fluidity and seldom has adhesion phenomenon, pellet feed is very welcome for those farms that use automatic feeders to raise dairy cows or poultry on a large scale.
5. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume and mass of various powders, classification is easy to occur. After the pellets are made, there is no classification of feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust. During the feeding process, the pellets have much less pollution to air and moisture than powders.
The above is a brief introduction about the advantages of the customized Intelligent pellet mill.