Reasons and solutions for high vibration and noise of Intelligent pellet mill products
Intelligent pellet mill products do you know the causes and solutions of high vibration and noise? If you want to know, just follow the editor to have a simple understanding!
1. Intelligent pellet mill products may have a bearing problem in a certain part, causing the machine to run abnormally, and the working current will fluctuate. The working current is too high (stop to check or replace the bearing).
2. The ring die is blocked, or only part of the die hole is discharged. Foreign matter entering the ring die, the ring die is out of round, the gap between the pressure roller and the pressure die is too tight, the pressure roller is worn or the pressure roller bearing is damaged and cannot be rotated will cause Intelligent pellet mill products vibration (check or replace the ring die, adjust the gap between the pressure rollers).
3. Coupling correction is unbalanced, there are deviations in height, Intelligent pellet mill products will vibrate, and gear shaft oil seals are easy to damage (coupling must be calibrated to the horizontal line).
4. The spindle is not tightened, especially for D or E models. If the spindle is loose, it will cause axial movement back and forth. The pressure roller swings obviously. Intelligent pellet mill products are noisy and vibrate, making pellets difficult. Spring and round nut).
5. The large and small gears are worn out, or if a single gear is replaced, it will also produce loud noises (requires running-in time).
6. Uneven material at the discharge port of the conditioner will cause large fluctuations in the working current of Intelligent pellet mill products (the conditioner blade needs to be adjusted).