Tips on installation and commissioning of Wholesale Double shaft hammer mill
Wholesale Double shaft hammer mill is a necessary equipment for early production in many industries, especially in the pharmaceutical, feed, food, coating, and chemical industries. It has a wide range of versatility, can adjust the fineness of crushing, has the advantages of high production efficiency, low energy consumption, safe use, and convenient maintenance, so it has been favored by all walks of life. So do you know the small knowledge about the installation and commissioning of the Wholesale Double shaft hammer mill? Let's take a look at it briefly!
1. The equipment should be installed on a level concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal when installing.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts at various parts are loose and whether the door of the main engine is fastened. If so, please fasten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment.
5. After the inspection is completed, a no-load test run is performed, and the test run is normal and production can be started.
The above is a brief introduction to the small knowledge about the installation and commissioning of the Wholesale Double shaft hammer mill.