Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF introduces what should be paid attention to in the lubricant of single shaft shredder?
The working environment of the single-shaft crusher is relatively harsh. The crushing work is basically carried out in the open air. The performance and quality requirements of the lubricating oil are also different. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the appropriate lubricating oil according to the working environment. The normal operation of the existing machinery can effectively extend the service life of the single-shaft crusher. Then when choosing lubricants, you need to pay attention to the following points. Follow the editor of Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF to learn more about it!
1. Its working environment is accompanied by impurities such as coal dust, rock dust and moisture. Lubricating oil is inevitably contaminated by these impurities. Therefore, the lubricating oil purchased should have anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties, and the performance of the lubricating oil must not be changed due to contamination, so that the single-shaft crusher can operate normally.
2. Some single-shaft crushers are operated in an open air environment, and often undergo great temperature changes. Therefore, the viscosity of the lubricating oil is required to change with temperature to be small, otherwise the lubrication effect will not be achieved. In addition, it is necessary to avoid that the viscosity of the lubricating oil is too high when the temperature is low, which may cause difficulty in starting and running.
3. Various failures or improper operations often occur during daily use, which may burn the motor, and some of them may even cause a fire. Therefore, it is good for users to use lubricating oil with better flame resistance, so that the safety factor will be higher when using a single-shaft crusher.
4. The lubricating oil must have better thermal stability and oxidation resistance. The structure of the crusher makes the volume of the oil tank smaller, so the amount of lubricating oil installed is also relatively small. The oil temperature of the crusher is relatively high during operation. Lubricating oil has good thermal stability.
5. The adaptability of the lubricant to the seal is required to avoid damage to the seal.
The above is the introduction of Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF editor: Lubricating oil knowledge of single shaft shredder, I hope you can learn more.