Test machine of Single shaft hammer mill
Single shaft hammer mill is similar to hammer crusher used in general industry. The main purpose of the single shaft hammer mill is to turn solid materials into small pieces under the action of mechanical force. Therefore, it is widely used in metallurgy, coal, construction engineering and feed processing in my country. The operation of mechanically overcoming the internal cohesion of the material and splitting it is called crushing or fine grinding. Generally speaking, the splitting of bulk materials into small pieces is called crushing, and the breaking of small pieces into fine powder is called fine grinding. Crushing and fine grinding are also commonly referred to as crushing. After the solid material is split into small pieces or fine powder, its surface area per unit weight will increase, thus improving the reaction speed of its physicochemical action.
The Single shaft hammer mill is installed and needs to be run with no load. The following work should be done before the test machine:
(1) Check whether there are tools and debris on the machine.
(2) Appropriate lubricating oil should be added to each lubricating part.
(3) All fastening parts should be tightened.
(4) Adjust the roller distance of the feeding roller to 0.5mm, and the roller distance at both ends of the roller is required to be basically the same.
(5) Check whether the wiring is correct according to the electrical schematic diagram.
(6) Check whether the tightness of the triangular tape is appropriate.
(7) Check whether the water inlet and water spray pipes are unobstructed and there is no leakage, and whether the ice spraying direction of the water spray pipes is correct. · After the above work meets the requirements, the machine can be turned on for no-load operation.