Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF tells about the blade installation and composition of Brush Chipper!
Brush Chipper is also called wood slicer, it is one of the wood processing equipment. It is widely used in the material preparation section in the production process of textile, papermaking, pulping, wood-based board and other industries. Brush Chipper can be divided into mechanical structure classification and disc type. However, the focus of this type of equipment is the installation and composition of the blades. Let’s take a look at it with the editor of Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF!
1. When tightening the flying knife and the bottom knife, it is necessary to use a torque wrench and a torque booster that can accurately torque, and tighten according to the regular torque value.
2. Brush Chipper flying knife bolts and bedknife bolts are specially made high-strength bolts (the bolt head has a symbol), and must not be replaced with ordinary bolts to prevent malfunctions, and must not be replaced with ordinary bolts to prevent malfunctions, high-strength bolts The service life is 1 year. After 1 year of operation, it is necessary to replace all of them.
3. It is necessary to replace the flying knives in complete sets. When sharpening, the sharpening amount of the two flying knives should be the same to ensure that the components of each set of flying knives are the same, and that the components of each set of flying knives are the same, so as not to cause the machine to oscillate.
4. It is necessary to add coolant when sharpening the flying knife and the bottom knife to prevent overheating and burning of the blade or creating a scene of curling, so as to ensure the wear resistance of the blade.
5. The flying knife is usually sharpened once in 1-2 shifts. After the flying knife is changed 4 times, the bottom knife should be taken out: check the condition of the bottom knife and replace the edge of the bottom knife (the bottom knife usually has 2-4 cutting edges, one If the cutting edge is worn, replace with another cutting edge. After all the cutting edges are worn, sharpen it once). The contact surface of the bedknife holder should be smooth, so that the bedknife holder can be easily removed when the bedknife is replaced.
6. The adjustment scale of the flying knife is a fixed value and no changes are allowed. If the gap between the flying knife and the bed knife does not meet the requirements of the rules, only the adjustment of the bed knife scale is allowed.
The above is the story of Single shaft shredder 2200R for RDF editor: Brush Chipper blade installation and composition knowledge, I hope you can understand some.